Friday, August 29, 2008

Your Ex-Lover Is Dead

I'm not a very spontaneous person. Well, occasionally. And I guess most wouldn't even call this a spontaneous action, given that I've considered this for a while. But here we are: I've finally cracked under the imaginary pressure and created a music blog for your reading pleasure. It's nothing special right now, since I know absolutely nothing about site-making or blogging. However, one day I aspire to be Pitchfork without the stench of self-entitlement. Or maybe just a music lunatic who writes sporadic blogs to no audience in particular while hungover and eating Kraft dinner. Either works.
So, the idea here is that I'll hopefully get a few other people to contribute to this, and we'll bring you commentary on new (and I'm sure some old) music in as many genres as possible. I'm an indie kid with a soft spot for a lot of Top 40 pop and rap, so at least there'll be variety. I hope y'all enjoy.
And before things get too serious, here's some Cazwell.

No comments: