Wednesday, February 18, 2009

YE-LID News: Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

I know this is my first post in like... forever. But I just had to share the news. Ladies and gentlemen, yes, Grizzly Bear has officially announced the release date for their highly anticipated release of what has officially been named, "Veckatimest" which officially has a track list which I have officially posted on the official Your Ex-Lover Is Dead blog below. Officially.

Grizzly Bear

Track List:
  1. Southern Point
  2. Two Weeks
  3. All We Ask
  4. Fine for Now
  5. Cheerleader
  6. Dory
  7. Ready, Able
  8. About Face
  9. Hold Still
  10. While You Wait for the Others
  11. I Live With You
  12. Foreground
If you haven't already noticed, Veckatimest will be released on May 26th. Sweet? Sweeeeet!

Here's a recording of "Two Weeks" live on Letterman.



Official
MySpace

No comments: