Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Listen: Rosie And Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just. So. Pretty.
Rosie And Me are a folk-y duo out of Brazil who make simple, delicious songs to melt your heart. At times they're very reminiscent of a less weird but equally cute edition of The Moldy Peaches with the way they infuse their music with simple sentiments that are so easy to relate to.
"Come Back" is a perfect example. "If I asked you so very nicely / Would you come back to me?" vocalist Rosie cooes in the most adorable way possible. "I'll treat you right / I'll buy you candy bars," she continues, trying to attract her lover back. This band is just so easy to fall in love with, and I highly suggest you give them the chance to enter your heart. They have an EP on the way, so keep an eye out.

Rosie And Me - "Come Back" (Download)
(Stream up tomorrow. DivShare hates me.)

No comments: