Monday, August 24, 2009

Must. Make. A. Post.

So, we're at that point in the year where I scramble to find something to write about in between the craziness that is my life. Like I mentioned in my last post, I just moved back to school, I've worked every day I've been in the city, and I've been spending the rest of my free time making up for a lost summer by consuming alcohol with my friends like it's my job.

Today, I've decided my post would be dictated by the shuffle button. More specifically, I came to the conclusion that I would post whichever song came on with the fifth button press. I got a Super Mash Bros. track, which means I might even get a decent amount of views for this. It's as if God was saying, "Congrats on being a lazy blogger. Now go finish off that bottle of wine in the fridge."

So it has been said, and so it shall be done.

Super Mash Bros. - "From Honor Roll To Out Of Control" (Download)

No comments: