Sunday, September 6, 2009

<3 Google <3

I just performed what is likely my favourite Google search of all time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You see, at the bar last night this song came on, and I remember it had a lot of whistling and I thought it was just the hottest thing ever. But then it was clearly some sort of electro remix. And that, my friends, is some tough shit to find on the Internet. If anyone has any suggestions, please notify me.

In the meantime, I'm all about Amanda Blank today. I Love You has grown on me like WHOA and it's currently all I want to listen to.

Amanda Blank - "Gimme What You Got (Feat. Spank Rock)" (Download)


Update: HOLY SHIT I FOUND IT.



Awkwardly enough, I found it because this is currently #1 on HypeM. Which is starting to make me wonder if my memory is hazy, and I actually heard it when I got home. Whatever.

I smell a hit.

No comments: