Saturday, October 17, 2009

Midterms are KICKING my ASS.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And now a message from our sponsors.

"Kids. Don't do post-secondary education.

I know they're all like, 'You need it to get a good job,' and I say FUCK THAT. I will gladly work in a position of unskilled labour if it means I don't have to go through the bullshit that is midterm season. Because it's at this point of the year that all the professors get together and say, 'How can we fuck these young adults up the most?' And then they decide the best way to go about it would be to put major tests worth almost half of one's grade all together in a week long span.

I urge you: the stress is not worth it. And I hear WalMart is hiring, anyways."

Belle And Sebastian - "We Rule The School" (Download)

2 comments:

kenthousand said...

I'm, uh....I'm going to go ahead and second this.

roygbiv said...

i third this